Sunday, June 8, 2014

1 month old already!

Cooper is one month old today.  It has gone by so very quickly.  We are incredibly lucky that he is such a sweet and content baby.  He only cries if he is hungry, so there's no mystery as to why he is squeaking!
1 month old with a little grin!

I don't own a scale (it's on my shopping list) so I haven't weighed him.  I would venture to guess that he is about 12 to 12.5 pounds though.  He has certainly grown in height.  He is wearing all 0-3 month clothes, but they are all getting to be too short.  He'll probably be able to wear them for a week or so before I have to switch them out for 3-6 month clothes.  The pants are all too big in the waist for him still.  He hasn't gotten a lot of rolls yet, but his cheeks are getting chubbier by the day.  I love it!

He sleeps between 3 and 3.5 hours at night.  I'm hoping we can stretch 3.5 to 4 hours this week, but we will see how it goes.  He doesn't miss a meal!  I am nursing him exclusively and seem to be producing plenty of milk for him, for which I am quite grateful...Formula is expensive, and it's nice for helping to drop weight as well!!

We have gotten Cooper's baptism planned and have a couple of trips coming up.  As fast as this month went by, they will be here before we know it.  California in August, Baptism in September, and Arkansas in October.  Busy, busy.

Not too much else going on, just trying to establish our daily routine.  below are just some pictures I took of Cooper...

Telling me a story

I HAVE THE POWER!!


Snuggling with Dad

My favorite little face

Thinking...Probably tooting too!

napping while Mom watches me sleep!


Have a great week!
Cheers,
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment