Tuesday, March 10, 2015

10 Months!

I absolutely can't believe Cooper is 10 months old.  He is a BUSY boy!  He is officially crawling and pulling himself up.  His favorite place to pull up is in the bathtub, much to my dismay!  I just hold my hands under his arms so he doesn't fall and chip a tooth!

We went to Abilene with my mom the last weekend in February because she had some meetings there.  It was really nice to get away and meet the people she works with.  If the weather had been nice, it would have been a great trip.  We stayed an extra day because the roads were so icy and dangerous.  My birthday was while we were there as well.  We ate out at some great restaurants and had a good time.  Cooper officially started crawling on my birthday.

He is about 32.5" long and weighs about 23 pounds. He has 8 teeth.  He likes to run down the long hall in the house and find me when I walk out of the room without him.  He continues to be very happy and smiles all the time.  He likes the song from Thomas and friends and likes when I sing "twinkle twinkle, little star" to him.  He is quickly learning what "no" means, and so far is heeding warnings...I don't expect that to continue too long!

He LOVES cheerios and trying to feed himself.  He has finally become interested in real food.  The only thing is he doesn't like cold stuff.  I have gotten him down to room temperature from everything being warmed up, so I think he will come around to cold pretty soon.

We got the preliminary plans for our new house this week.  A few adjustments needed to be made, but we should have the working plan very soon.  We hope to break ground by the end of the month on our new home.  We're SO very excited!

pulling up to cruise around

cruising

10 months 3/8/15

10 months 
I hope y'all have a great month!
Cheers,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Graham loves to stand up in the bathtub too! It stresses me out!!lol BOYS, BOYS, BOYS! What a cutie you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's pretty special! Both of your boys are SO stinkin' cute!!

      Delete