Saturday, November 19, 2011

Puppy breath!

I went to the airport today to pick up the newest member of our family.  Meet Maximus. 






He is a purebred Bullmastiff, he is 10 weeks old, and just the sweetest baby I've ever seen!  He is so, so soft and still has puppy breath!  






He is getting acclimated to his new surroundings.  He had a really long day, the breeder drove him to Tulsa for his flight, which took him to Houston before heading to New York.  I'm taking him to the Vet either tomorrow or Monday to get his well puppy check-up.  I am so, so, so happy that he is finally here!  There will be a lot more pictures to come of my sweet baby! Welcome home, Maximus!!


Hope y'all are having a great weekend.  Mine can't get much better, My puppy is here and my HOGS stomped Mississippi State!  Now, we've got to prepare for next week Vs. LSU.  We have got to beat them, I can't stand LSU!!! GO HOGS GO!!!


Cheers,
Kelli



3 comments:

  1. He's definitely a cutie!! I'm sure he's going to love his new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than adding a new member to the family. My dog is just a pleasure and my best friend. Nobody better to meet and greet when you get home after a long day. They're never in a bad mood, always happy to see you! Awesome addition to the family and love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Congratulations, mama, on your new baby! What a sweet baby he is indeed! : )

    ReplyDelete