Monday, April 7, 2014

A Baby Shower!

This past Saturday was my baby shower!  I can't thank my friends and family enough for their generosity.  Baby Cooper will be well dressed and cared for with everything he received!  A huge thank you to my dear friends Kathleen, Katie, and my sister-in-law, Jennifer for hosting the awesome shower.  The food was delicious, the cake is still being devoured, and the decorations were adorable.  You three are amazing, and I love you!!  All of our friends and family who came to celebrate with us are so incredibly generous.  We received all of the big items off our registry, like baby monitor, bassinet, stroller, car seat, swing, high chair and so much more!  We only have a few smaller items left to buy.  Thank you all so much for your wonderful gifts, we are so very grateful to have y'all in our lives.  

That's red velvet cake under the cream cheese icing.  MY FAVORITE!

Cooper's hat is a little small for me!

Visiting


Marc is so excited about the Giants clothes! We have a bunch of Razorback clothes, too!







This was made by Marc's grandma & Great-Grandma.  Heirlooms like this are priceless!

Decorations in the room 

The Diaper motorcycle that Jo-Anne made! I'm never taking it apart!



Me & my Momma...SO glad she came up!


My mom called me on Tuesday of last week and told me she would be flying in for the weekend.  I'm so glad because she didn't think she would be able to attend initially due to her work schedule.  Luckily, her boss is understanding and she found a great rate on airfare and flew in on Friday.  We had a great weekend.  Mom, Marc, and I went out to dinner on Friday night at Uncle Jack's steakhouse in Bayside, Queens.  It was delicious!! I had prime rib, and it was so succulent and juicy.  You truly can't beat a great steak!  

Now, Cooper's nursery is full of boxes and bags and I've got to figure out where to store everything until we actually need it.  I can't wait until I have a nice, big house with lots of storage space!! It's getting difficult to get creative with storage here in our tiny house!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Cheers,
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment