Monday, June 6, 2011

Football game and whatnot...

This past weekend was the same as usual...FAST! I worked Friday and Saturday nights like I always do, then Sunday, Marc and I went to the NYPD/FDNY football game.  We went last year and it was a lot of fun.  This year, we were with some friends of Marc's and we tailgated in the afternoon, then went to the game.  For the past 3 years, the PD has beaten the snot out of the FD.  Yesterdays game was laughable, to say the least.  I have seen pee-wee high school games with more offense.  The score at the end of 60 (SIXTY) minutes of football was 3-0.  The fire department made 1 field goal and that was the only score of the game.  YAWN! I am so glad that there was good music and snacks at the tailgate, because that game was a serious waste of time.  My tailbone is killing me from those oh-so-comfy bleachers we sat on.  At least the weather was gorgeous, and I think the highlight of the day is that I didn't get sunburned! Woo-hoo!


I don't have any pictures to post this time; I forgot to bring my camera to the "game".  


I have been thinking about getting another tattoo.  I currently have 3: one on my left foot, one on my left-lower back and one on my right-lower back.  I am thinking about getting one on my right foot, but haven't decided for sure yet.  I think I want 3 little razorbacks with some scrollwork on either end and the words "woo....pig sooie!!!" below them.  We will see, I haven't decided for sure yet, but I am liking the idea a lot right now.  


I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go make some steamed broccoli and fresh corn on the cob and maybe a skirt steak or something.  Haven't decided on that either.  


Have a great week!


Cheers,
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment