Monday, May 2, 2011

Bin Laden Dead. Finally

It has taken almost 10 years, but our military (GOD BLESS YOU ALL!) has finally found and killed the mass-murderer, bin laden.  Ten years is a long time to be vigilant, but we have been successful.  That man is responsible for the pain and suffering of so many people.    My own family suffers because of his idiocy.  It brings me great joy that he is dead at the hands of one of our own special forces, and not a drone attack.  I don't really care if that makes me a bad person, my own brother died trying to protect our freedom from tyrannical terrorists.  Remember that we are the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE. Thank a member of the military for their selfless service, and God Bless the USA.

We must now remain vigilant and keep the watch for the countless al-qaeda terrorists that will undoubtedly lash out.


Rest in Peace SSG JUSTIN M. 'DUTCH' ESTES 12/28/81 KIA 03/05/07. Your dedication and sacrifice will never be forgotten, and I will love miss you forever.

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment